We invest in trainers’ digital skills, providing tools to support online teaching, and technologies…
are you a
Trainer? VET Institution? eVET Institution? VET trainee? Metalmechanical company? VET Educational provider? Τeachers’ assistant? Εngineering company?
In the post-Covid era, it is necessary to improve the use of digital technology for teaching and to promote the development of digital skills .
As the impacts of pandemic has also affected the VET system, the overall picture across Europe emerges the strong fragmentation and lack of homogeneity, along with the relative difficulty of systemizing and scaling the different experiences. Hence the need for a systematization of good practices at European level, as well as the development of a learning model that starts from the self-assessment of the digital skills to the personalized design of learning content.
It is therefore necessary to invest in trainers’ digital skills, providing tools to support online teaching, and in technologies. In the light of this comes the project “e-VET for Artificial Intelligence” (e-VET4AI) particularly focused on the mechanical segment (Industry4.0).
The project aims to support trainers active in mechanical training courses, in the development of new digital skills and confidence in the use of new teaching methodologies, to be integrated within more traditional teaching methods.
- Increase the digital skills of trainers, using the DigCompEdu framework,
- Implement blended and distance training methodologies, including international cooperation,
- Identify and test digital tools to support IVET, particularly on topics related to Industry 4.0,
- Increase the digital readiness of IVET institutions on class-based teaching, especially in industrial and technical VET programs
- Trainers (from the partners’ institutions and, in cascade, from Europe)
- VET Institutions & eVET Institutions
- VET trainees (both students and workers)
- Metalmechanical companies
- VET Educational providers
- Τeachers’ assistants
- Εngineering companies
- Other stakeholders (Adult, disable people, stakeholders who play a role in educating VET students & stakeholders who play a role in Εngineering companies)
e-VET Self Assessment Tool
for Digital Proficiency
e-VET4AI training model
for collaboration & sharing